Using Lucas Bechamel Sauce Mix – 20053032
A great side dish for Pork Chops, Sausages or a Roast dinner
Product make up:
Download our RecipesJ26
- To make the béchamel sauce. Weigh out the dry béchamel sauce mix in the recipe above and add the measure amount of water. Mix both thoroughly together.
- Add the Cauliflower florets to ovenable trays
- Pour over the made up béchamel sauce over the Cauliflower Florets
- Sprinkled on the Cheddar
- For decoration sprinkle a little paprika powder over the top.
The Cauliflower Cheese can be sold as a kitchen ready product, either in foil, cpet or similar ovenable trays.
The sauce is freeze stable, so is suitable for making in large batch sizes.
- Oven cook. Cooking temperature 190ºC
- Cook until piping hot, or an even temperature of 72°C is reached.