Chicken Madras Curry
Using Lucas Madras Curry Sauce – 20053038
Product make up:
Download our RecipesJ14
Usage: 20% dry mix to 80% Cold Water.
For every 1 Kg made up sauce (200g dry mix to 800g Cold Water), you will require:-
50g Tomato Puree
5g Fresh Chopped coriander
90g Potato – diced (par-boil)
45g Onion – diced (par-boil)
450g diced chicken
- Prepare the fresh additions.
- Hydrate the sauce
- Add fresh additions to the sauce
- Product is ready for cooking or you can freeze.
- Cooking temperature 190°C
- During cooking, stir the sauce a couple of times.