Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
Using Lucas Meatball Binder – 20053311 & Tomato Sauce – 20053030
Product make up (Meatballs):
1. Mince the meat through a coarse plate, place in mixer.
2. Add Meatball Mix and blend together.
3. Gradually add water and mix until absorbed.
4. Re-mince through a 5mm plate.
5. Form meatballs into desired weight (10g-30g).
Make up the Lucas Tomato Sauce using 18% dry Sauce Mix to 82% cold water – 180g of dry Sauce Mix to 820g of cold water (6oz dry mix to 1lb 12oz of cold water). This will make 1kg of finished sauce.
Cover the meatballs with the sauce.
This dish is now ready for sale.